You can speak to practice reception staff about test results, face-to-face or by calling 01262 425888.
Results can also be shared with you in a number of ways:
You may need to arrange another appointment to discuss what the results mean. A receptionist may contact you to arrange this.
Please note: our receptionists are not medically trained and therefore can only pass on information provided by the Clinician.
Test results come back at different times dependent on the type of test you received. Generally speaking:
- blood test results are usually available after 7 working days
- most x-rays are usually available between 10-14 working days later
- cervical smear results will arrive in a letter at your registered address and are sent electronically to us around 2 – 4 weeks later
- any test results undertaken by a specialist will be returned directly to them
- the practice will contact you if further discussion or appointment is required
You can speak to our reception staff about test results, face-to-face or by calling 01262 425888.
Your GP will ask reception to contact you if further discussion or appointment or action is required.
Cervical smear results are now sent electronically to us and arrive approximately two - four weeks from testing.